From: orca-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On
Behalf Of Julien Claassen
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2012 12:45 PM
To: Orca Mailing List
Subject: [orca-list] [completely OT]: Looking for a new MP3-player

Hello everyone!
   My MP3-player just broke down and I'm looking for something new. I had a
Creative Zenstone, but they're no longer made or at least no longer sold in
Germany. I don't ask much of my player, but, I'd like easy volume control,
next and previous track, forward/rewind (could skip on that) and next
folder.
I do need a player, that can play tracks sorted by name. I can compromise on
the length of name in which to sort. I'm so used to renaming files to 01.mp3
from bad players by now, that this wouldn't matter too much.
   Any good suggestion?
   Kind regards and sorry for the off-topic
          Julien