[orca-list] [completely OT]: Looking for a new MP3-player

Hello everyone!
My MP3-player just broke down and I'm looking for something new. I had a Creative Zenstone, but they're no longer made or at least no longer sold in Germany. I don't ask much of my player, but, I'd like easy volume control, next and previous track, forward/rewind (could skip on that) and next folder. I do need a player, that can play tracks sorted by name. I can compromise on the length of name in which to sort. I'm so used to renaming files to 01.mp3 from bad players by now, that this wouldn't matter too much.
  Any good suggestion?
  Kind regards and sorry for the off-topic
         Julien

http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html