Re: [orca-list] About a new extension: clipboard notification

On 09/20/2012 02:23 PM, Speedy wrote:
I suppose having both would get too long, "123 words: Beginning text...ending text copied to clipboard".  I still feel the first and last words copied are the most important in the notification.

Ok, I will play a little with this.

Is it possible to run this extension in the Unity 2D desktop?

No, this is a GNOME Shell extension.

Best regards

Don Marang
Vinux Package Development Coordinator - vinuxproject.org