Re: [orca-list] Status of accessibility on various Desktops and WM?

Thanks to Dave and Alex for the summary. I too tested LXDE with little
success a little over a year ago; some development in that direction
would be greatly encouraging. Same goes for possible fluxbox
accessibility. Not everyone actually wants a full desktop environment
and/or has the hardware for it. I will check out the wiki: hopefully,
this can even improve "access" to accessibility and trigger greater
feedback.

Cheers,
S.M.