[orca-list] more gnome-shell weirdness in Ubuntu 12.10

Hi all, not sure if anyone else has noticed this in testing, but since the update to 3.5.91, gnome-shell seems a little buggy when you first start it up. I'm not sure if it's an orca bug, but when I first boot up my computer, I always get a report problem dialogue. If I click 'report problem', I get prompted for my password, but nothing else happens. Also, if I press alt+f1 to access the dash or anything, it usually takes about five-10 seconds for the top pannel to announce itself. After that, usually things are pretty stable. Another problem that I notice, may not have anything to do with shell, but review commands such as prev line, next line, etc. seem a little slow to get going. I usually notice a 10-second freeze before I can use them. Quantal looks promising though, so hopefully these glitches can be ironed out before release. Thanks in advance for any work arounds or suggestions, and have an awesome Tuesday.

Thanks,

Guy