Re: [orca-list] gnome Keyboard Commands

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 07:07:45PM -0400, Thomas Ward wrote:
Hi,

On 9/10/12, S. Massy <lists wolfdream ca> wrote:
Are there still shortcuts to minimise and maximise windows? The old ones
do not seem to work any more in recent GNOME versions.

I don't think they are configured by default, but it is easy enough to
add them to Gnome 3.x by going to your system settings and simply
asigning whatever keyboard shortcut you want to minimize, maximize,
and restore the window size.
Thanks to both Robert and Thomas, this had been nagging me since the
upgrade.

Cheers,
S.M.