[orca-list] Orca not reading Firefox in Ubuntu 12.04 Openbox?

Hi All,

I have just installed Openbox in an Ubuntu 12.04.1 box, and to my surprise, when I login to Openbox, Orca wouldn't read text from Firefox.. Normally, in previous Ubuntus or distros, if I got Orca (from Gnome) working, and then if I install Openbox, Orca would work very nicely with Firefox in Openbox (provided I start up Orca first before Firefox) ... but not this time with Ubuntu 12.04.1 ... Orca works out of the box with Unity though but I just love Openbox and would prefer it over Unity.

Does anyone know what must I do to get Orca to work with Firefox in Openbox? Does this have anythng to do with the fact that Ubuntu 12.04.1 doesnt ship with a "standard" Gnome3 (or, maybe the Ubuntu team had done modifications to Orca in order to get it to work with Unity, such that the Orca that comes with Ubuntu 12.04.1 is a 'non-standard' Orca?

Many thanks in advance
David