Re: [orca-list] eMacs key bindings

Alex Midence <alex midence gmail com> writes:

I'm not sure that this is the right list for what you're saying. you
would probably do better to try to sell that idea on theemacspeak
list.

While that list may be more appropriate, I can tell you from other
conversations I have seen concerning emacs keybindings the idea of
making emacs match Windows conventions will fly like a lead zeppelin.

Best regards,

rdc

Alexm
Sent from my iPhone