Re: [orca-list] eMacs key bindings

I'm not sure that this is the right list for what you're saying. you would probably do better to try to sell
that idea on theemacspeak list.

Alexm
Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 1, 2012, at 8:06 AM, Glenn <glennervin cableone net> wrote:

Hi All,
I can see why users of eMacs would not want to change their key bindings,
but if you remain stubborn, and don't add JFW type of key bindings, the
screenreader will always remain in the shadows.
Likewise, Microsoft Word has added the option for Word Perfect users to use
their favorite key bindings, it is only an option.
If you really want people to try Linux, you need to give them an easy way to
use it.
Honestly, since I can use Jaws in my sleep, I do learn some of the Linux
keyboard commands, but I often forget them, and I mostly only use Linux for
things like saving my Windows machine.
Glenn