[orca-list] Process for setting up Gnome and Orca on ArchLinux

Dear, I have a plain base ArchLinux here now. Last time I installed Gnome, it was version 2.30. I'd like to know whether the steps for getting it speaking is the same for current 3.6, that is, install xorg, install Gnome and Gnome-extra, then startx, alt+f2 and type orca.

Also, should I take any caution with PulseAudio or the like, since I currently use Alsa for plain text console?

Thank you,
Cleverson