[orca-list] BRLTTY 4.3 rev 5477 - general bug?

Hello everyone!
I've tried a couple of installations/live disks and I found, that everywhere, where I get BRLTTY 4.3 rev 5477 (ubuntu 12.04, Sonar and Talking Arch Linux 2012-07-23), the braille display hangs.
  I can start the software and get the message:
BRLTTY 4.3 rev 5477
  And then nothing.
 A debian squeeze installation disk (with brltty 4.2) worked flawlessly.
Did anyone here experience the same or even better have a solution to the problem.
  My braille display is Papenmeier EL40S (USB connected, using driver pm).
  Thanks and sorry, if this doesn't strictly belong here.
  Kind regards
         Julien

http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html