[orca-list] A page that is crashing orca

Hi all.

In my environment, Orca is completely crazy after I visit the following URL:
http://www.windowsitpro.com/article/scripting/error-trapping-and-handling-in-powershell

To reproduce:
1: Visit http://www.windowsitpro.com/article/scripting/error-trapping-and-handling-in-powershell
using Firefox.

2: After the page is loaded press the h key.

3: Navigate in the document using the down arrow.

4. Press enter in the link labled 2.

5. Try to read the page using arrows.

Orca stays completely crazy, even if I change to another window.

I can not for example interrupt the speech using the ctrl key.

I am running ubuntu 12.10, gnome-shell 3.6.1 and latest orca compiled from master.

But I saw a similar behavior in Ubuntu 12.04 using gnome-shell.
Thanks.

--
{}S Josà Vilmar EstÃcio de Souza