Re: [orca-list] Why orca is double echoing some content in firefox?

Hey Trev.

Are both of those accessibles emitting caret-moved events? If so, that
would explain it. And if so, I suppose I could add yet another hack to
Orca in which we attempt filter this out heuristically. But a better fix
would be for Gecko to only emit caret-moved events for the object in
which the caret moves.

Take care.
--joanie