[orca-list] Why orca is double echoing some content in firefox?

Hi all.

Normally I use the arrows to view the contents of the pages in firefox.

I have noticed that when I use arrows to navigate in the pages, occasionally some texts are read twice by orca.

This can be demonstrated using the following small html:

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd";>
<ul>
</ul>

Save the html in a file, open the file with firefox and try navigate using up and down. Note that the word Brasil and the word France are read twice by orca.

Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks.

--
{}S Josà Vilmar EstÃcio de Souza