Re: [orca-list] Trisquel GNU/Linux 6.0 LTS is out in pre-release edition

Maybe GNOME 3.6 is more accessible than 3.4, but I found some of the apps, in Ubuntu 10.10, to be less so. Two examples being Totem movie player and the entire Libreoffice setup. Accessibility of Epiphany browser and the Mozilla apps appears same or a little worse.

Just my brief impressions,

Dave