Re: [orca-list] Orca Audio Guides

These aren't tutorials or audio guides, but two resources that may help
are using Orca+h to put Orca in learn mode. Now when you press a key
Orca will tell you what it does. I also occasionally go into Orca's
preferences with Orca+space and then tab over to the keybindings tab and
move up and down through that table to review different key bindings.