Re: [orca-list] orca, gnome-shell and and alt+tab

Hi Joanie.
I also think that removing the collapsed and expanded information is
not a good idea, we need this information.

I am loosing some time when switching between applications with
alt+tab because in my opinion orca is reading a lot of information.

When I press alt+tab two times, I hear the following information:
app1 collapsed
app1 expanded
app1 collapsed
app2 collapsed
app2 expanded

Assuming that app1 and app2 has more than one window opened.
Sometimes, If I press alt+tab more quickly, the "app1 expanded" and
"app2 expanded" messages are suppressed.

Filtering the name of the application in some situations seems to be a
good idea.
Thanks.