Re: [orca-list] orca, gnome-shell and and alt+tab

Hi,

I was unaware of using the arrows, with Alt still down, to move among the multiple windows for an application, but do use 'alt+`' to do this; it's handy, now that I understand how it works. I wonder if, instead of the "collapsed, expanded", Orca could announce the number of windows? In your example below: "terminal--2 windows"?

Cheers,

Dave  H.