Re: [orca-list] orca, gnome-shell and and alt+tab

+1 on Thomas's comment! My suggestion of adding a window count is just that, and need not be acted on, especially if the required effort would seriously impact more-pressing accessibility or performance improvements. Some sort of indication is needed; having to guess or remember what apps have multiple open windows would be a distraction we don't need.

Best,

Dave  H.