Re: [orca-list] Rv: Which distribution to switch to from Windows? [was "Re: A real message with a question"]

According to Juanjo Marín:
# I'd lilke to mention GNOME Ubuntu Remix, the brand new GNOME spin of Ubuntu starting from version 12.10, sounds like a plausible candidate. It's a good combination: it's Ubuntu and it is GNOME.

I've been hesitant to recommend Ubuntu versions past 12.04 because of accessibility issues related to Unity. I believe this remix will solve those problems quite nicely, especially if they have been able to implement the talking/drumming login screen features we have come to know from Ubuntu proper.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/