[orca-list] Fwd: New Trisquel 6 beta images bring extra accessibility

I've been using these images since the day I got this mesage; Why is this not released yet; I find nothing lacking. The latest image was made on 24-November; I'm running the 19-November image, and have applied updates.

To get an accessible live session, just wait; orca will start talking, and you'll be on the desktop. If you install, with accessibility on, the installed system will start, with a talking gdm greeter. Does anyone know how this was done?

Get the images at: http://devel.trisquel.info/makeiso/iso/ the latest are at the bottom of the list. To send feedback, why not join the Trisquel users' list by sending a blank message, with subject 'subscribe' to trisquel-users-request listas trisquel info or the #trisquel irc channel on freenode.net.

Cheers,

Dave