[orca-list] Rv: Which distribution to switch to from Windows? [was "Re: A real message with a question"]

Hi all,

I'd lilke to mention GNOME Ubuntu Remix, the brand new GNOME spin of Ubuntu starting from version 12.10,
sounds like a plausible candidate. It's a good combination: it's Ubuntu and it is GNOME.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/ReleaseNotes/12.10Beta

Cheers,

    -- Juanjo Marin