[orca-list] Updating Orca

Hi there!

How I want to update Orca on Ubuntu 12.04, I have build the Orca environment, and installed the following packages:

Git-core, gnome-common, automake1.9, and python-json.

From terminal, I had followed the instructions for cloning the Orca resources:

Git clone git://git.gnome.org/orca orca

AllOrca resources was copying to the orca directory located at /home/darko/

When I navigated to the orca directory, I was checking the orca branche with:

Git checkout

And I got only master orca branch.

When I tryed git pull, I got the information that all updates are copyed.

But, when I tryed with:

./autogen.sh

I got the information that some macros doesn't found.

I don't know which macros autogen searchs, and how to fix it.

Also, I installed skype for linux from skype repository, but Skype still not work with Orca.

Can updating Orca help me to use skype?