[orca-list] Problem with Orca and the keyboard layout

I have a problem using Orca and Ubuntu 12.04: When I set up the Orca to boot with the system, my keyboard layout is changed: the default for Brazilian Portuguese to the U.S., so some keys are wrong (mainly accents). If I start the Orca logo after boot, this problem also happens. However, the language of Ubuntu options remain normal, and the keyboard back to normal when you quit Orca.

I'm currently using the voice of mbrola, following this tutorial:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/orca-list/2008-June/msg00588.html

Thank you in advance.

PS: Sorry for my bad english