Re: [orca-list] GNOME 3.6 with gnome-shell: I'm impressed so far

GNOME 3.6.2 was pushed to the Arch Linux extra repository within the last 24 hours. My mirror had it by this morning, so I got it in a
pacman -Syu
system upgrade. Arch seems to be about 2 to 3 weeks behind Ubuntu when it comes to getting the major GNOME releases e.g. 3.6, but it seems to be slightly ahead of most other distros when upgrading to point releases e.g. 3.6.2. Honestly, it did surprise me just a bit to see all those packages being upgraded this morning, but I'm definitely glad they got 3.6.2 into the repo so quickly.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk