Re: [orca-list] sonar now using lxde

Thank you Alex I couldn't of put it better myself.

On 11/09/2012 09:03 AM, Alex Midence wrote:
Hi.

I don't think this is in any way a reflection or statement on the work
that is done on Gnome Shell.  Rather, it is exploring the topic of
desktop choices.  I go back and forth from Gnome to Unity but, I am
glad to know that now, if I ever needed it due to having limited
hardware resources, there is a distribution that has a working LXDE
installation that I can use with Orca.  It's taking us one step closer
to being able to have as much freedom of choice as sighted users with
regard to desktop environment.

Alex M