Re: [orca-list] Problem with voices, and Festival problem

Hi Darko,

Try reconfiguring Orca from a shell using
"orca -t"
to run the text setup.

On 11/7/12, Darko PogaÄiÄ <darko pogacic gmail com> wrote:
Hi there!

I am interesting how to fix one small problem with Orca screen reading
software.

Today, I was installing cicero text to speech for mbrola voices, and I had
uncommented line sin speechd.conf file under /etc/speech-dispatcher for
cicero, and festival.

Under Synthesizer in Orca preferences, I can find cicero, but when I
clicked
apply, My copy of orca does not speaks more.

How I can make orca to speak again with eSpeak as the default synthesizer,
is it possible from terminal, because as a totally blind person, I cannot
read the screen to back the default synthesizer to eSpeak in the orca
preferences.

Almost, I cannot see the Festival under the synthesizer in the orca
preferences, but I was uncommenting line addmodule=Festival in speechd.conf
file, but I can see all of the uncommented modules, only festival I cannot.

Where is the problem?