[orca-list] List of applications in Gnome 3.6

Dear, how I'm suposed to proceed to get something like the list of all applications I used to have in Gnome 2.x when I pressed alt-f1? When I press alt-f1 in Gnome 3.6, Orca speaks "general view" or something like this, then I cannot get it to speak anything by pressing arrows or tab, unless I press escape.

Also, is there any setting that could improve the environment accessibility as a whole with Orca? Using ArchLinux with the Gnome and Gnome-extra package groups recently installed.

Thank you,
Cleverson