Re: [orca-list] List of applications in Gnome 3.6

Hi Cleverson,

Unfortunately, there has been a regression in Gnome 3.6 where the Dash
doesn't read the list of applications. Normally, you can bring up the
Dash, go to the apps button, and bring up a list of apps as before.
That is temporarily broken and is suppose to be fixed soon.

In the meantime you can bring up the overview with alt+f1 type the
first few letters of the app you want and press tab. A list of buttons
will appear matching that string and you will be able to tab to the
button you want and launch it.

Cheers!