Re: [orca-list] Announce: qt-at-spi now available in Arch User Repository

I'm not familiar with Parabola, but I will be taking a look at it, especially once I have upgraded the ram in my PC so that I can run virtual machines. For those who do use Arch and/or derivatives, if you have tested the package and find that it works, please consider giving it a vote, so that hopefully one of the trusted users will notice it and maybe move it to the community repo, or the maintainers of a derivative such as Parabola will include it.
~Kyle