[orca-list] Word completion plugin on Gedit

Hello,

Gedit, the Gnome text editor, has some really neat plugins. One of them does auto-completion of words that have already been typed elsewhere on the current document.

As far as I can tell, it completes and waits for you to either accept the suggestion or continue typing.

Has anybody used this plugin successfuly with Orca? if so, how?

I ask because Orca does not say the suggested text, as happens sometimes inside Alt F2, so it does not give one the chance to accept or decline the text completion.

If there is no way to use this effectively with current versions of Orca and/or Gedit, I welcome any technical suggestions I might be able to share with the Gedit developers in case they are willing to make the needed adjustments.

Thanks,

Fernando