[orca-list] Update on Gwibber

Hey guys.

Today they closed out the Gwibber caret navigation bug as fixed. I
wasn't able (yet) to get it built in Fedora, but I did manage to in
Ubuntu. And I have a mixture of news, with some unknowns remaining:

Known:
* The caret visually moves now.
* They moved away from WebKitGtk to Gtk+
* Orca does *not* yet present Gwibber content (I am looking into this)
* Monitoring for caret moved events using Accerciser hangs Accerciser
  (hopefully that's an Accerciser bug and not an indication of what I
  will find in Orca).

Unknown:
* What the move away from WebKitGtk+ and to Gtk+ will mean for
  accessibility of Gwibber with Orca. If they used Gtk+'s HTML support
  (which presumably they did), things may be worse rather than better.
  Think Evolution.

Anyhoo, before everyone gets excited, gets this thing built, and then
gets disappointed, let me do a bit more figuring out. I shall, of
course, report back once I know more.

Take care.
--joanie