Re: [orca-list] instructions for installing voxin on ubuntu 12.04?

I use both Vinux and Ubuntu with it's orca; i think it updated from 11.04 to 12.04 via updates... The last few week's version, whatever it is, orca now has many voice selections;
One English one is close enough to eloquence for my wife's satisfaction
caps lock +space = orca preferences
 you may have to run alt plus f2, and enter orca to get it to start.
you may need sighted help to get to ubuntu's start-up programs, and enter orca; orca's preferences narked to auto start did not work for me.
right arrow = voices
tab past default voice type
tab past speech dispatcher speech system
tab past espeak speech synthizer
tab to person arrow up or down to english US (en) play around, there are 4 english voices, i just quit because she liked it.

tab  until get to apply, and ok.
i like rate 75;pitch 50, volume 100
Will Herzog