Re: [orca-list] instructions for installing voxin on ubuntu 12.04?

Hi Andy,

You mean Orca with ESpeak? Not really. I can use the synth, but it definitely isn't as good as Eloquence as far as speech quality goes. You just have to fool around with speech settings until you find the ones you can live with. I generally have pitch set to 5.0, volume at 10, and speech rate set to very fast. I can live with ESpeak, but that doesn't mean I have to like it. :D

Cheers!