Re: [orca-list] Orca not reading from firefox

On Tue, 15 May 2012 11:54:27 +0530, Krishnakant Mane wrote:
I think you should try adriane knoppix which is known to work with lxde.

Have you test it? I just looked at adriane - may be it's good for English or German speaking users which only want to perform some simple actions and livecd with old orca (2.30) is enough.

Also, when I choose "shell" from main menu and then run "startx" - I can see nice LXDE session, but it's completely inaccessible.

So question remains - what is the reason of non-working Firefox/Orca tandem on Ubuntu 12.04 with LXDE?

ethanak
--
http://milena.polip.com/ - Pa pa, Ivonko!