Re: [orca-list] Orca not reading from firefox

I think you should try adriane knoppix which is known to work with lxde.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.

On 05/15/2012 11:40 AM, Bohdan R. Rau wrote:
On Tue, 15 May 2012 10:05:07 +0530, Krishnakant Mane wrote:
I think the problem is that you need the proper combination of
Orca and firefox to work well.

May be somebody knows what should be this proper combination?
I have similar problem with Firefox not working with Orca in LXDE session under Ubuntu 12.04. I tried installing Ubuntu with Gnome and then add LXDE, I tried Lubuntu and then add orca and all accessibility - no effect. I tried both Orca from repository and from git, also both Firefox from repository and directly from Mozilla...

My goal is to create Ubuntu-based remix for Polish users. I'd like to put LXDE on CD. This not working Firefox is the last thing :(

ethanak