Re: [orca-list] orca and lxde

On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 12:20:27AM PDT, Krishnakant Mane wrote:
Good,
But this also means IMHO that we will be using gnome 2 type of libraries?
Will we be able to use the latest Orca or will have to depend on
xdesktop versions?

The latest Orca will be usable with LXDE. The toolkit used to display an application is somewhat decoupled
from the assistive technology in questoin, i.e Orca. As long as the GUI toolkit is presented via at-spi in
some way, then Orca can work with it.

Luke