Re: [orca-list] Unity-2D PPA?--was

Yeah,
trisquel is one hope we all have and they really will probably take care of this.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 12:33:03AM -0400, Dave Hunt wrote:
Hi,

This might save Unity-2D; maybe the Trisquel community will take it
up after Ubuntu abandons it?  One thing keeping Gnome fallback as
Trisquel's default is the scarcity of free 3-d graphics drivers, as
I understand it.

Cheers,

Dave