Re: [orca-list] Unity 2d is going away: What will happen to accessibility in 12.10

Hi Dave,

Would be nice, but highly unlikely. :D

I think faithful Ubuntu users like myself will just have to weather
the storm, do what we can to get access to the interum releases if we
want them, and wait for Unity 3D to become accessible. By that time I
believe KDE and Xfce a11y support should have improved to the point we
could in theory use a different desktop environment if we want it. I'm
putting my money on KDE 5.x or so to be when Orca and KDE really begin
to play nice together.

Cheers!