Re: [orca-list] About Ctrl+Alt+Tab switcher contents on GNOME Shell

Hi, taking into account that most people share the same opinion, I will
use this mail to end this thread.

So summarizing, the ideal situation would be:

  * Keep Ctrl+Alt+Tab switcher working as it is working now
  * Provide shortcuts to directly access to different regions of
GNOME-shell (Dash, Search Entry, etc)
  * First letter navigation on Dash

Thanks for all the feedback (quick feedback btw),

BR