Re: [orca-list] audio editing and recording in linux?

Hi Julien,

Thanks. I'll have to give that a try. I've always used Sox as a simple
file player and sometimes recorded things with it, but had no idea I
could edit with it. Although, I haven't found anything comparable to
Soundforge yet which is a bit of a bumber. So I'm hoping that someone
will throw out a good solution for Linux.

Cheers!