Re: [orca-list] Call for testing: Orca 3.4.1 in Ubuntu precise proposed updates.
- From: Alex Midence <alex midence gmail com>
- To: Luke Yelavich <themuso ubuntu com>
- Cc: Ubuntu Accessibility Mailing List <ubuntu-accessibility lists ubuntu com>, orca-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [orca-list] Call for testing: Orca 3.4.1 in Ubuntu precise proposed updates.
- Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 08:36:06 -0500
I'll post on there. I am running Orca 3.4.1 from the proposed ppa.
On 5/1/12, Luke Yelavich <themuso ubuntu com> wrote:
I am aware many of you are running Ubuntu precise at the moment, and are
running orca 3.4.1 in some way or other, whether you built it yourself, or
used packages from precise-proposed. However you are using it, I would ask
that you please give your testing feedback on the following Launchpad bug,
which is to get orca 3.4.1 into precise-updates.
https://launchpad.net/bugs/988685. If you are using precise, and are not
running orca 3.4.1 yet, there are instructions in the bug report as to how
to install the proposed orca 3.4.1 package update. The more positive
reports, the quicker we can get the update verified and pushed out to a
Thanks in advance for your time.
orca-list mailing list
orca-list gnome org
Visit http://live.gnome.org/Orca for more information on Orca.
The manual is at
The FAQ is at http://live.gnome.org/Orca/FrequentlyAskedQuestions
Log bugs and feature requests at http://bugzilla.gnome.org
Find out how to help at http://live.gnome.org/Orca/HowCanIHelp
] [Thread Prev