[orca-list] Panels in Gnome-classic with Ubuntu Precise

Hi, List,

I seem to have inexplicably lost accessibility in all Gnome classic panels on my Ubuntu installation. I'm running Gnome classic. It was working just fine this morning when I left. Now, I booted up the system and alt f1 produces silence in the top pannel's menu bar, alt f2's run application dialog has gone silent and cycling through the panels with alt control tab produces silence as well. Has anyone else experienced this phenomenon. If so, how'd you fix it? All I remember is running updates before I went to bed last night but, again, it was working fine this morning.

Alex M