Re: [orca-list] Unity-2d: Orca cannot access the menubar on the desktop

Hi Krishnakant,

Ok? That's strange. I'm still using the version of Orca that comes with Ubuntu 11.10 by default, and other than the bug where Orca didn't want to start everything else seems to be fine. I'm not having any serious access issues with Ubuntu 2D. Perhaps if you explain what issues you are having we can suggest workarounds for them, or perhaps by accident you are still coming up in Unity 3D which is definitely broken.