Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu 12.04 how can i use it

Hi.
The good news is that now you can use an accessible login in ubuntu 12.04. You need all updates.

To activate the accessible login press ctrl+s when you hear the drums sound after boot your machine.
If it doesn't work, try to press tab and shift+tab and press ctrl+s again.
Since done, you will not   need to press ctrl+s in the next boot.
Thanks.