Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu 12.04 how can i use it

Hi Petr,

Unity 3D isn't accessible yet, but Unity 2D works fairly well with Orca. To bring up Unity 2D do the following.

1. Boot the system.
2. When the Lightdm login screen pops up, tab once, and press enter. This will display a list of desktops.
3. Down arrow twice to the Ubuntu 2D option and press enter.
4. Shift+tab back to the password edit field and type your password.
5. Press enter and with luck Ubuntu 12.04 will come up with an accessible Unity 2D desktop.

HTH