Re: [orca-list] sometimes orca reads wrong subject in TB

Hy JosÃ,

I partialy confirm this issue Under Ubuntu 12.04, latest master Orca version and Thunderbird 11.0, but you wrote problem not always happened my system. Unfortunately I unable to make yet a debug.out file, because when I want doing a debug output, I not succesful reproduce this issue.
Can you try making a debug.output and attaching in Bugzilla the debug file?

Attila