Re: [orca-list] Gnome 2 or 3?

Hi Vincent!
I'm far from being an expert, but having read about the changes and new features in Orca 3, which needs GNOME3, I'd suggest trying that, if you can find a good way to get GNOME3 with a current Orca version. I don't know, how many distros already have Orca 3.x. Better check before trying or wait until someone else can make a good suggestion, where distros and recommended ways to install Orca from other sources are concerned.
  Kind regards
         Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

======      Find my music at      ======