[orca-list] sometimes orca reads wrong subject in TB

Hi all.

When scrolling in the message list of thunderbird, sometimes orca reads wrong subject and sender about the current message.

Suppose that I have in my inbox four messages with following subject:

Test 1
Test 2
Test 3
Test 4

If I delete the message with the subject Test 1, orca reads correctly the subject of the next message, Test 2.

Now, if I press the down arrow, instead of read Test 3, orca reads Test 2.

I am running ubuntu 11.10, latest orca built from git and TB 11.0.
Thanks.