[orca-list] Gnome 2 or 3?

Hi everyone,

I'm currently using Orca on Ubuntu 10, with Gnome 2. My Orca version
is not, by far, the last version and I'd like to upgrade it. Still, I
have a question:

I saw on Vinux website that they still use Ubuntu 10 with
Orca-xdesktop. I'm not quite sure, but I think it's a secondary orca
branch, isn't it? The main one, up to date, can be used with Gnome 3.
But regarding accessibility, what would be the better choice? Try to
upgrade my Ubuntu 10 in order to use Gnome 3 or install orca-xdesktop?

Thanks.

Vincent